2021 PITCH PRICES ARE:
* Per Night
* Include One Car
* Include up to 5 people unless specified (additional persons £2 per person per night)
* Include use of eco loos, cold shower, communal fridges/freezers and kitchen sink with cold water
* Hot Showers & water operate on 20p & £1 coins (20p per minute)
2021 OPENING TIMES
LOWER TERAWHITI FARM, SOUTH MILTON, KINGSBRIDGE, SOUTH DEVON, TQ7 3JT
tel: 07545 650868 or 07974 405048
Tel: 07545650868 or 07974405048
Burgh Island Just Off Bantham Beach
Yarmer Beach, Thurlestone
BOOKING, DEPOSITS & CANCELLATIONS
* Booking is online using the "Book Now" tab above.
* All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable to another booking.
* Deposits are as follows :
- one to three nights stay - first night's deposit
- four to six nights stay - two night's deposit
- seven to ten nights stay - four night's deposit
- ten nights or more stay - five night's deposit
* Balance of all camping fees is payable in full 7 days prior to date of arrival. The balance will not be refunded should you decide to cancel or not turn up. If full payment has not been received by day 7 prior to arrival, you will lose the pitch and it will be offered to someone else.
* Cancellations - if bookings are cancelled or you decide you don't want to come, 7 days or less prior to your arrival date, the balance must still be paid in full.
(nb please note that there is a second campsite on the farm under different ownership which is a "Caravan and Camping Club Site" for members only.
South Devon Camping detailed here is not the "Caravan and Camping Club Site" and is only open for the dates specified on the "Opening Times" tab).
Arrival Time - after 1.00 pm
Departure Time - vacate by 12 noon
Pitch Number - will be emailed to you the day before arrival. Look out for email. If not received check junk/spam folder
Please note there is NO ELECTRIC on this site.
28TH MAY TO 6TH JUNE 2021
16TH JULY TO 5TH SEPTEMBER 2021
Group Bookings :
* We request that where possible you put two tents or campervans on one pitch to enable you to be pitched together.
* If you wish to be pitched next to friends or family, please specify this at the point of booking using the "special requirements" box.
* We will endeavour to group you together, or near to each other, though cannot guarantee it, especially if booking is staggered, late or there is just no availability.
* No groups under the age of 18. You will be removed from the site if you cannot produce ID when asked.
* Pitch For Medium or Large Standard Tent - £20.00
* Pitch For Bell Tent - £20.00 per night
* Pitch For One or Two Man Tent - £15.00 per night
(price includes up to 2 people)
* Pitch For Campervan, Motorhome or Similar Vehicle - £20.00 per night
* Pitch For Trailer Tent - £20.00 per night
* Add to Your Pitch :
- bring your own small gazebo £5.00 per night
- bring your own large gazebo £10.00 per night
- bring your own pup tent £5.00 per night
- additional vehicle £5.00 per night
* Want to bring friends & family ... add them to your pitch :
- additional one/two man tent £10.00 per night
- additional medium/large tent £15.00 per night
- additional bell/trailer tent £15.00 per night
- additional campervan £15.00 per night
- additional car free if bringing one of the above
(Pitches are 10m square minimum. We suggest two large units or three smaller units per pitch as a guide. Cars can be parked at bottom of pitch, not necessarily on the pitch)
* Hire From Us - fire pit £5.00 per night (not suitable for cooking)
* Bag of Wood/Kindling - £5.00
* Dogs - welcome and free
If upon arrival your tent/vehicle/setup/number of persons does not reflect your booking, we reserve the right to make an additional charge as appropriate.