Burgh Island Just Off Bantham Beach
Yarmer Beach, Thurlestone
LOWER TERAWHITI FARM, SOUTH MILTON, KINGSBRIDGE, SOUTH DEVON, TQ7 3JT
Tel: Anita 07545 65 08 68 or Martin 07974 40 50 48
(nb please note that there is a second campsite on the farm under different ownership which is a "Caravan and Camping Club Site" for members only.
South Devon Camping detailed here is not the "Caravan and Camping Club Site" and is only open for the dates specified on the "Opening Times" tab).
Tel: 07545650868 or 07974405048
All medium/family tents and bell tents £15.00 per night for up to 4 people (£2 per night per additional person up to 6 people)
Tents of 7 people or more from £22 per night
Small tents for 1 to 2 people £10.00 per night
Camper Vans £15.00 per night for up to 4 people (£2 per night per additional person up to 6 people)
Two or more families sharing one tent will be charged as individual families (a family is regarded as 3 persons or more, so £15 per night for up to 4 people and £2 per person after that up to 6 people. Familes of 7 people or more from £22 per night)
Prices are non-negotiable and there is no reduction for not using the eco loo and cold shower.
NEW FOR 2019 - HOT SHOWER !!
An additional charge for use of the outdoor hot shower will apply. It is operated on a 20p and £1.00 coin meter.
Dogs Free and Welcome.
No Charge for Additional Vehicles
No Additional Charge for Awnings
Price includes use of Eco Loos, Cold Shower & Fridge/Freezer
(Please note there is no electric or hook ups on this site)
* Please check "Opening Times" tab for site opening times
* In order to keep costs down we do ask that you bring your own loo rolls. Should you forget they are available to purchase from ourselves upon arrival
* We suggest that you call, text or email to make a booking and to check availability
* To secure your booking a deposit is required to be paid by BACS. For short breaks of up to three nights your first night's stay is required as a deposit and is non-refundable. For longer breaks of four nights or more we ask for a deposit of two nights which is also non-refundable. Bank details available upon request. The balance of any further camping fees is payable in full upon arrival in cash or by BACS.
* There is no formal check-in time. Please turn up and pitch up when you wish and we will come and see you or alternatively phone/text us if you require assistance.
* Please check-out by 12 noon in order to avoid further charges.
* Tel : Anita 07545 650868 or Martin 07974 405048