* Pitches are 10m x 10m
* Price includes use of eco loos, cold shower, communal fridges/freezers and kitchen sink with cold water
* HOT SHOWERS & HOT WATER AVAILABLE in kitchen areas and operates on 20p & £1 coins (20p per minute)
* Dogs are free and welcome
* We do not charge extra for gazebos or awnings
* There are no electric hook-ups and we cannot accept caravans, and motorhomes are limited due to planning restrictions
* Arrival Time - no formal check-in or reception, just arrive at your pitch anytime after 1pm, pitch and relax !
* Departure Time - vacate by 12 noon
* Pitch Number - will be emailed to you the day before arrival. Look out for email. If not received check junk/spam folder
If upon arrival your tent/vehicle/setup/number of persons does not reflect your booking, we reserve the right to make an additional charge as appropriate
LOWER TERAWHITI FARM, SOUTH MILTON, KINGSBRIDGE, SOUTH DEVON, TQ7 3JT
tel: Anita 07545 650868
2021 TARIFF PER NIGHT FOR THE PITCH
(inc one car)
LOW SEASON HIGH SEASON (27TH MAY TO 4TH JUNE & 1ST SEPT TO 3RD SEPT) (15TH JULY TO 31ST AUG)
ONE/TWO MAN TENT £15.00 £18.00
(Price inc up to 2 people)
MEDIUM/LARGE TENT £20.00 £25.00
(Price inc up to 5 people)
BELL TENT/TRAILER TENT £20.00 £25.00
(Price inc up to 5 people)
CAMPERVAN/BONGO/TRANSIT etc £20.00 £25.00
(Price inc up to 5 people & awning or one tent)
MOTORHOME £20.00 £25.00
(Price inc up to 5 people & awning)
ONE/TWO MAN TENT AUG £0.00 £25.00
ADDITIONAL PERSONS £2.00 £2.00
(Per person, per night)
ADDITIONAL VEHICLE £5.00 £5.00
FIRE PIT HIRE £5.00 £5.00
(Price is per night. Pit not suitable for cooking)
BAG OF WOOD £5.00 £5.00
** OPTION TO ADD FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO **
** YOUR LARGE 10M X 10M PITCH **
** FOR A REDUCED RATE - SEE BELOW **
Burgh Island Just Off Bantham Beach
TARIFF , OPENING TIMES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION
WE ARE NOW CLOSED FOR 2021 BUT TAKING BOOKINGS FOR 2022....
TO BOOK FOR 2022, PLEASE EMAIL OR TEXT ANITA WITH YOUR NAME, DATES, ADDRESS, EMAIL, MOBILE NUMBER, NUMBER OF PERSONS, VEHICLE REG AND WHAT YOU ARE BRINGING IE TENT OR CAMPERVAN. DEPOSITS ARE NOT BEING TAKEN AT THIS STAGE BUT WE WILL RESERVE YOU A PITCH FOR 2022. OPENING TIMES ARE : 27TH MAY TO 4TH JUNE INC AND 15TH JULY TO 3RD SEPTEMBER INC. (ONLINE BOOKING SYSTEM WILL OPEN IN 2022)
GET IN TOUCH : TEL: 07545 65 08 68 OR SOUTHDEVONCAMPING@GMAIL.COM
BRINGING FRIENDS & FAMILY :
* We request that where possible you put two tents or campervans on one pitch to enable you to be pitched together, or if smaller tents up to three per pitch. Pitches are 10m x 10m and cars do not have to be parked on the pitch.
* If you wish to be pitched next to friends or family, please specify this at the point of booking using the "special requirements" box.
* We will endeavour to group you together, or near to each other, although cannot guarantee it.
* No groups under the age of 18. You will be removed from the site if you cannot produce ID when asked.
ADD TO YOUR PITCH ...... PRICE PER NIGHT
Additional Pup Tent or One Man Tent £5.00
Additional Two Man Tent £10.00
Additional Med/Large/Bell/Trailer Tent £15.00
Additional Campervan/Bongo etc £15.00
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ :
BOOKING, DEPOSITS & CANCELLATIONS
* Booking is online using the "Book Now" tab above.
* DEPOSITS are all non-refundable and non-transferable to another booking.
Covid Exception - if the campsite cannot be opened due to Government restrictions or a national lockdown, all deposits will be refunded. However if you or a family member contract Covid or are self-isolating and cannot stay with us, no refund will be given.
* Deposits are as follows :
- one to three nights stay - first night's deposit
- four to six nights stay - two night's deposit
- seven to ten nights stay - four night's deposit
- ten nights or more stay - five night's deposit
* The balance of all camping fees is payable in full 10 days prior to date of arrival. If full payment has not been received by day 10 prior to arrival, you will lose the pitch and it will be offered to someone else.
* Cancellations - We require 10 days notice if you wish to cancel your booking. If bookings are cancelled or you decide you don't want to come, 10 days or less prior to your arrival date, the balance must still be paid in full and no refunds are given.
Yarmer Beach, Thurlestone
Tel: Anita 07545 650 868
(nb please note that there is a second campsite on the farm under different ownership which is a "Caravan and Camping Club Site" for members only.
South Devon Camping detailed here is not the "Caravan and Camping Club Site" nor is it anything to do with the "Motorhome Club". South Devon Camping is only open for the dates specified on the "Opening Times" tab).