Burgh Island Just Off Bantham Beach
We welcome you to stay from :
* 23rd May to 31st May 2020
* 3rd July to 5th July 2020
* 18th July to 4th September 2020
(Please contact us by text, phone or email if you wish to stay a day or so before or after the dates specified above).
2020 PRICES ARE PER NIGHT AND INCLUDE ONE VEHICLE (Dogs are welcome and free) :
* Large Family Tent or Large Bell Tent Up To 5m - £18.00
(Price includes up to 5 people, then £2.00 Per Additional Person )
* Medium Tent or Medium Bell Tent Up to 3m - £15.00
(Price includes up to 3 people, then £2.00 Per Additional Person)
* Small Tent or Small Bell Tent Up to 2m - £12.00
(Price includes up to 2 people)
* One Man Tent - £10.00
(Price Assumes Single Occupancy)
* Trailer Tent - £18.00
(Price includes up to 5 people, then £2 per person after that)
* VW Transporter/Bongo/Small Campervans & Similar Vehicles With Tent Size Awning - £18.00
* VW Transporter/Bongo/Small Campervans & Similar Vehicles with Basic Sunshade - £15.00
* Large Motorhome - £20.00
* Gazebo - £5.00 to £10.00 Depending on Size
* Pup Tent For Storage - £5.00 to £10.00
* Second Vehicle - £5.00
* Fire Pit Hire - £5.00 per night
* Net of Wood/Kindling - £5.00
HOT SHOWER !!
An additional charge for use of the outdoor hot shower will apply. It is 20p per minute and operates on a 20p and £1.00 coin meter.
Price includes use of Eco Loos, Cold Shower, Kitchen Sink & Fridge/Freezer
(Please note there is no electric or hook ups on this site - these are available on the Caravan & Camping Site)
If upon arrival your tent/vehicle/setup/numberof persons does not reflect your booking, we reserve the right to make an additional charge.
* In order to keep costs down we do ask that you bring your own loo rolls. Should you forget they are available to purchase from ourselves upon arrival
* Preferred method of booking is via our online booking facility - click on "Book Now".
Or alternatively do feel free to text, phone or email us.
* To secure your booking a deposit is required to be paid via the online booking facility. For short breaks of up to three nights your first night's stay is required as a deposit and is non-refundable. For longer breaks of four nights or more we ask for a deposit of two nights which is also non-refundable. The balance of any further camping fees is payable in full prior to arrival via the online booking facility.
* There is no formal check-in time. Please turn up and pitch up when you wish and we will come and see you or alternatively phone/text us if you require assistance.
* Please check-out by 12 noon in order to avoid further charges.
* Tel : Anita 07545 650868 or Martin 07974 405048
LOWER TERAWHITI FARM, SOUTH MILTON, KINGSBRIDGE, SOUTH DEVON, TQ7 3JT
Tel: 07545650868 or 07974405048
Yarmer Beach, Thurlestone
(nb please note that there is a second campsite on the farm under different ownership which is a "Caravan and Camping Club Site" for members only.
South Devon Camping detailed here is not the "Caravan and Camping Club Site" and is only open for the dates specified on the "Opening Times" tab).